To sync resource calendars, you first need to share that calendar (with edit permission), with a user. Then that user will be able create a sync connection involving the resource calendar.
Detailed instructions (this will require an Exchange administrator):
1. Give user a delegate access to the resource in the exchange admin portal. This will enable the user to login as the resource and share the calendar. (In the example below, the user email@example.com is being given delegate access to the Conference Room calendar.)
2. Login to outlook on the web using the account of whoever was given delegate access to the resource. (In this example, we are logging in as firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. Click the profile picture and click “open another mailbox”
4. Type in the email address of the resource to login “as” the resource. (In this example, we are going to open the mailbox for Conference Room.)
5. Once logged into as the resource, go to the calendar tab, click the three dots next to the calendar, select sharing and permissions:
within the sharing and permissions window, share the calendar with the user whose account will be used to setup the sync connection. (In this example, we have shared it with the CalendarBridge Support user)
Finally, go back / log in to Outlook as the user with whom you just shared the calendar and accept the sharing invitation. (In this example, we logged into Outlook as email@example.com and accepted the sharing invitation).
The Conference Room calendar now shows up in the list of calendars for CalendarBridge Support:
Now, we can use the firstname.lastname@example.org account to create a sync connection involving the Conference Room calendar.