Before you can create managed sync connections or preload calendars onto managed user accounts, your authorized domains must be added to your group account. Below are the instructions that must be performed by an admin of of the group account.
1. Got to https://calendarbridge.com/dashboard/organization and click the “Mange Domains” tab.
2. Type the domain to be added in the textbox, check the radio button for whether it is a Microsoft or Google account, check the box confirming that you have followed the instructions for authorizing the domain (Google Workspace Instructions, Microsoft 365 Instructions).
3. Enter an email address into textbox to verify that the the domain-wide authorization was properly completed. The address/mailbox used makes no difference and will not impact anything about your account. It just needs to be a valid email address for us to test the authorization.
If the verification is successful, the domain will be added to the group account and will show up at the top of the page:
If it is not successful you may see one of the following error messages
- “Permissions not configured correct, or user does not exist” If you see this message, confirm you have completed the domain-wide authorization (Microsoft Instructions, Google Instructions)
- “There was an issue adding your domain please contact support” This can have a variety of causes and we will work as quick as possible to get it resolved and get back to you.