- Google calendars (both free Gmail accounts and paid Google Workspace accounts)
- Calendars for Microsoft / Office 365 plans that include Exchange Online (this excludes “Microsoft 365 Personal” and “Microsoft 365 Family”)
- For GCC High environments, please email email@example.com to request that GCC high support be enabled on your account.
- Outlook.com calendars (this includes @live.com, @hotmail.com, and @msn.com accounts)
- Non-Microsoft 365 Exchange servers
- If you login to Outlook with a Microsoft account (i.e., using “Login with Microsoft”) then your account may be supported — try to add it as Microsoft 365 account and see if it works.
- Exchange servers not synced through Azure Active Directory (i.e., you don’t login with a Microsoft account)
- iCloud calendars
- yahoo calendars
- Lotus Notes
- Local calendars in the Outlook desktop app (calendars that say “this computer only”). See this article for more info.