These steps will show you how to remove CalendarBridge’s access to your Microsoft 365 or Office 365 account. For removing access to your personal Microsoft account (Outlook.com, hotmail.com, live.com, or msn.com account) click here.
1. Go to https://myapplications.microsoft.com. Note: If you have multiple Microsoft accounts, it is best to do this from a private/incognito browser window (in Crome and Edge you can open an incognito window by pressing ctrl + shift + n on Windows or ⌘ + Shift + n on Mac).
2. Login with the credentials of the account you want to disconnect.
3. Find CalendarBridge among the apps
4. Click the three dots in the corner of the CalendarBridge tile, then click “manage your application”:
5. Click “Revoke Permissions”
That’s it. CalendarBridge no longer has access to your Microsoft 365 Calendar.