Occasionally CalendarBridge may lose permission to access your Google calendar. The most common reason for this is when your Google password has changed, but there can be other reasons (e.g., you or an administrator used Google’s “sign out everywhere” feature). When this happens, use the following steps to reauthenticate your CalendarBridge account with Google:
2. Click “Accounts” up in the left menu or just go to https://calendarbridge.com/dashboard/accounts.
3. Find the account in the list that needs to be reauthenticated.
4. Click the three dots on the account and click “Re-Auth”
5. This will redirect you to Google’s website to the “sign in with Google.” The sign in process is the same as discussed in Connecting Google Calendars
6. Wait 5 minutes and then create a test event to confirm the reauthentication was successful. If the test event syncs properly, you are done. If not, perform the steps outlined in Disconnecting a Google Account and then repeat steps 1 through 6 above.