Follow this section to connect a personal Gmail or paid GSuite account.
1. Go to your Accounts page by clicking the “Accounts” link at the top navigation bar, or enter https://calendarbridge.com/dashboard/accounts into your browser. The accounts page will look like this:
2. Click the “ADD ACCOUNT +” button. This will bring up the account type selection page:
3. Click the “Google” button. This will redirect you to Google’s website where you can sign in to your Google account credentials and authorize CalendarBridge to access your Google calendar.
4. Enter the email address associated with the calendar you want to connect.
5. Enter the password for the calendar you want to connect. Upon successful login, this will take you to the permissions grant screen.
6. Check the two boxes and then click ‘Continue’ to enable CalendarBridge to connect to your calendar. Failure to accept the permissions will prevent CalendarBridge from being able to provide any services to you. If you have concerns about these permissions, please check out our terms of service (in short we only use these permissions to carry out the syncs and scheduling links that you configure.)
After accepting the permissions, Google will redirect you back to the CalendarBridge website and you should see this screen:
If you don’t see this screen, please check out the troubleshooting section.
Repeat these steps for each Google account that has calendars you would like to connect to CalendarBridge.