Connecting a Zoom Account
1. Go to you schedulers overview page at https://calendarbridge.com/dashboard/schedules
2. Click “Add Zoom Account”
This will redirect you to the Zoom login page.
After logging into Zoom:
i. If CalendarBridge is pre-approved on your Zoom account, you will see the following permissions page. You will need to click “authorize” to connect CalendarBridge to your Zoom account.
ii. If CalendarBridge is not pre-approved on your account, and you are an account administrator you will see the following screen. You will need to click the “Pre-approve” button before you can click the “authorize” button.
iii. If CalendarBridge is not pre-approved on your account and you are not a Zoom admin, you will need to request your Zoom admin to pre-approve CalendarBridge. The CalendarBridge app can be found in the Zoom marketplace at https://marketplace.zoom.us/apps/OrKixx9CQ8SMFvLeo8jQ_g
- Upon clicking “Authorize,” CalendarBridge will be granted the listed permissions and you will be redirected back to CalendarBridge.com.
- Your Zoom account should now be shown under “Integrations”:
Disconnecting a Zoom Account from Your Dashboard
Click the ‘x’ next to the account under ‘Integrations’ on your Meeting Schedulers page:
Disconnecting a Zoom Account from Zoom Marketplace
You can revoke your CalendarBridge’s access to your Zoom account directly from Zoom:
- Login to your Zoom account and navigate to the Zoom Marketplace.
- Click Manage > Installed Apps or search for the CalendarBridge app.
- Click the CalendarBridge app.
- Click Uninstall.