1. Login/Signup with the email address of the account administrator.
2. Click “Create Organization Group Account.”
This will take you to the Create Organization page:
3. Select your organization id. From the dropdown, select which of the domains of your connected accounts to use as your organization id. Which domain you pick will not have any impact on the users or sync connections that can be created under the account.
4. Select your plan. Use the radio buttons to select your plan.
5. Add additional seats. Use the ‘+’ and ‘-‘ buttons to purchase additional seats / licenses that you will later be able to assign to other users. Once the account is setup you can add additional seats for a prorated charge and you can remove seats to have that seat removed for the next billing cycle.
6. Click “Create Organization”. This will take you to the checkout page:
7. Adjust seats, if necessary. If you need to make an adjustment to the number of seats selected on the previous page, you can do that via the dropdown menu on the left side.
7. Enter Billing information. Enter credit/debit card number, expiration date, CVC, name on card, and billing address.
If you are in a country that requires VAT ID on your invoice, check the “I’m purchasing as a business” box, and then enter your business name and VAT ID
7. Click subscribe. This will complete the purchase and charge the card.