1. Visit the following link: Domain Authorization
2. Log in with an administrator account for the tenant you want to authorize.
3. You will see the list of permissions you are granting:
4. Click “Accept.”
Once authorized you will be redirected back to CalendarBridge and see a success screen. CalendarBridge now has read and write access to all calendars on the tenant.
To restrict CalendarBridge’s access to only certain calendars, follow the instructions to Restrict CalendarBridge Access to a Security Group.
Here are the steps to verify the proper permissions have been granted:
- login to portal.azure.com with an admin account
- Click “Azure Active Directory”
- Click “Enterprise Applications” on the left
- Click “CalendarBridge Inc” in the list of applications (If it is not that there, that would indicate it has not been authorized yet)
- Click “Permissions”
- Check the “Admin consent” tab. It should look like this: