If a time slot is not showing when you think it should, or is showing when you think it shouldn’t, check these things:
- Be aware of the timezone setting of the scheduler and the timezone from which your scheduler is being viewed.
- Check if there any all-day or multi-day events that overlap the time slot in the booking calendar or other calendars to check.
- Check the free/busy status of all-day events. Note that all-day events are set as “free” by default in both Google and Microsoft calendars.
- Check if the time slot is within the range of days and times you have indicated should be available in your scheduler settings.
- Check if the time slot is blocked by your lead time or buffer time settings.