Occasionally CalendarBridge may lose permission to access your Microsoft/Google calendar. The most common reason for this is when your Microsoft/Google password has changed, but there can be other reasons (e.g., you or an administrator used Microsoft’s “sign out everywhere” feature). When this happens, use the following steps to re-authorize CalendarBridge’s access to your calendar.
2. Click “Accounts” up in the left menu or just go to https://calendarbridge.com/dashboard/accounts.
3. Find the account in the list that needs to be reauthenticated.
4. Click the three dots on the account and click “Re-Auth”
This will redirect you to Microsoft’s website to the “sign in with Microsoft.”
5. Go through the Microsoft sign in process. The process is the same as explained in Connecting Microsoft Calendars
6. Wait 5 minutes and then create a test event to confirm the reauthentication was successful. If the test event syncs properly, you are done. If not, perform the steps outlined in Disconnecting a Microsoft 365 Account or Disconnecting a Microsoft personal account and then repeat steps 1 through 6 above.